LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT
Sympatico has an impressive track record for designing and delivering innovative learning programs. Individual or group coaching can be integrated into the learning initiative. Topics include:
- Coaching for BEST Performance (Click here for the program overview)
- Coaching Skills for Managers- Coach the Coach Program
- Emerging Leaders Program
- Currency of Change (change management program for the financial services sector)
- Leading for Better Results
- Facilitating for Better Results (facilitation skills for managers)
- Reclaim (managing difficult conversations)
- Cross-Cultural Transition Program
- The Career Game Workshop (career development program)
LEADERSHIP AND PERSONALITY PROFILING
Sympatico offers a number of profiling instruments and tailor made 360 Degree Feedback tools to assess an individual’s performance and behaviour.
We are accredited in:
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Management Research Group, Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (LEA)
- Human Synergistics LSI 1 and LSI 2
- Baron EQi (Emotional Intelligence Tool)
- Hogans Personality Assessment
Helping clients explore their career direction, we challenge and support them to:
- explore higher visions of themselves
- reflect upon their strengths, values, key motivators, thinking and behavioural patterns
- set congruent goals
- build self-confidence
- identify and overcome barriers to achieve sustained motivation and success
- maximise potential opportunities.
We have extensive experience in: career assessment, resume compilation, networking strategies, occupational trends in the global and Australian economies, interviewing skills, negotiation techniques and decision-making processes.
"I feel I've reached a crossroads at work. Should I jump before I'm pushed?"
-Financial Review article
A Sympatico Mentor is a deep and reflective listener whom, as required, provides seasoned guidance and wisdom. Clients have the opportunity to explore personal and organisational issues in a private and confidential setting. The Sympatico Mentoring Program calls upon the services of our experienced executive coaches.
Annie Stewart is available for keynote addresses and workshop presentations on a range of leadership, management and human potential subjects. Here follows some recent topics:
- The Coach as a Silent Partner
- The 7 C.H.O.I.C.E.S of a Masterful Coach
- So what is my Calling?
- How to Find the Career of your Dreams
- How to Find and Follow Your Calling
- A Call to Lead
- The Call to Serve
- The Shadow Side of Your Life’s Work: Passion or Pathology?
- When a Cause is a Cause for Caution
- Finding Purpose During Times of Change