Coaching is the process of unlocking a person’s potential to enhance their performance and growth. It is an opportunity to learn, reflect and apply.
We specialise in the following coaching services:
- leadership and management development
- role transition
- moving from specialist role to a leadership role
- high potential development
- coach the coach
- graduate programs
A Sympatico Coach provides a confidential and challenging environment, an independent view, constructive feedback and support. The coach works with the client on specific behavioural and skill development needs to achieve the goals that have been set.
The Sympatico team utilises a diverse range of evidence-based frameworks and practical resources drawn from international business, psychology, education, career development, health and wellbeing.
We asked a cross-section of clients: “What happens when you work with a Sympatico Coach?”
- You take yourself seriously and make the changes you have been thinking about
- You may realise that your issues just aren’t about work
- You learn about yourself and gain clarity, direction and a clear strategy
- You take responsibility to address confronting feedback
- You take more effective and focused actions
- You create momentum so it is easier to get results
- You acknowledge the value of support as you launch into a new role/project/business or life-change
- Your thinking can be constructively challenged by an confidential third party
- You learn new skills, which will result in new choices, responses and results.
Call 0403 494449 now and speak confidentially to Annie Stewart about your individual or organisational coaching requirements. You may want to meet for an obligation free consultation. Alternatively, click here to contact us via email.